Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Post

This is bold.
This is italic.
This is underlined.

This is a new paragraph.

Hi, my name is MacKenzie Yancey. I have lived in a few different places. I was born here in Mobile Al, I then moved to Dallas, TX for 12 years, after that I lived in Pensacola, Fl for 8 years, and I now am currently living back here in Mobile, Al. I am a Secondary Education Mathematics major here at the University of South Alabama. I ended up here at USA because the school is far enough away from home, but not so far that I can't visit home when I want. What that really means is I can go home and get my laundry done and get a hot meal. At home in Pensacola, FL is my father and mother. My father is a Pastor at the church we attend and my mother is a kindergarten teacher. I have three sisters who live all over the country.

My passions include the beach, long boarding, rock climbing,and obviously math. I want to teach math because one: I enjoy working problems and two: I think the quality of a child's basic algebra skills are important when they consider later on what they want to do in life, no matter what they choose. That being said, I would really like to teach algebra one or even pre-algebra concepts. That would be my dream job. As I mentioned before most of my other passions involve being outside. I like being outside more than anything. The beach is by far my favorite pastime. There is nothing like the feeling of the sun and sand on your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment